Saturday, November 19, 2005

it sux to be poor...

being a student is the poorest time in my life.... i've nv felt to pathetic before...
so restricted by my purse strings... so many things i want to get... but cant.... though they're realli not NEEDS... and im not those who spend on impulse.... i've given my serious thoughts into things i buy.... but still... mayb i shall stop habouring desires like these and juz accept the fact that im a poor student...

perhaps i've grumbled on this b4....cant realli remember but i think i've said b4... that u can say tt i can choose to work parttime if i wan...but i chose not to... haf some reasons/excuses.... not enough time... blah blah... mayb u can juz say tat i need to arrange my time properly.... sometimes it's realli not up to me to choose to say i want to focus or what...

how i wish FYP ppl can pay me...

No comments: