Thursday, December 08, 2005

interview workshop



was badly dressed for it...
i thought i haf a compatible and presentable shirt and pants to go along with my black shoes bought from Penang... went back hall to realise tat my pants are cream in color, shirt is indigo.. with no belts... and black shoes.... argh...wad a combi...

was whining and rambling the whole while abt it and i even resorted to opening up my roommate's cupboard to try my luck... hehe... hey he got a pair of black pants! Bingo!! but wth...it's too loose.... and baggy... i looked like Ronald McDonald...if not for my black shoes...

decided to seek jw's advice... juz wear wad i haf and go there be a negative eg. lor...

oh! i was the 1st the go thru the mock interview...kaoz...so heng ahz... so i was damn to be a negative eg.... took a couple of photos there....see these!

like working class hor?

and yet another one....

No comments: