Wednesday, March 22, 2006

another item on my plate..

in response to rockie's comment..

why in such hurry to find job? coz job vacancy waits for no one...haha... i means, if there' an opportunity that's avaiable now... why wait for it to slip by? it may no come back again.... furthermore, if i wait till i grad, hundreds and thousands of ppl will be vying with me!! and vacancies will be taken up le.... and regarding grad trip... no money where got grad trip?? thinking of postponing my grad trip till end of the yr... after i got come savings...

yes there's another dish in my plate to think abt now... juz got called up this afternoon that i got accepted into IBN....argh...this sucks.... i mean, being offered a job is great!! but being caught in a dilemma suck! i guess ppl now more or less now knows that im dying to join gsk (sounds too desperate huh? haha... ok mayb not "dying"... but prefered to...) juz had an interview at gsk yesterday and it seems like my hopes r high... but like i say.. nothin is confirmed till i see my name on the contract... like wad i see now, lying on my table...

going to ask my sups tml when will the results of the interview be out.... sigh....

help!!

No comments: