Friday, May 26, 2006

Day 5 @ work!

met up with yb the other day to haf dinner tog and returning some books to the NLB... the moment she met up with me, she was like checking me out from top to bottom and back to the top again...

"cant tell that u've started work leh.."

haha... aiyah my work doesn't require me to dress up at all de... my working attire? tee and jeans... mayb sometimes polo...or shirt if i wan.... it's realli up to me.... i dun haf to meet any client anyway.... and whenever i need to meet ANIone, i'll need to change to lab gowns anyway.... and hey, these are impt folks i've gotta meet in my work k.....

this morning i was up at 6am... darn early for my liking... and i took bus with yb to her workpl.. i commented, "it's day 5 at work le.."

"so fast...??? hmm...so wad haf u done?"

haha.... she hit the nail on my head.... i've hardly been doing anything at all!!
this is juz my 1st week ma.... and there was a 2-day conference leh... and 1-day orientation/induction... considering that this is my 1st week, i think i did quite a lot of things at lab le leh.... cleaning tanks and stuffs... haha... the rest juz sits ard k....

so wassup today?
morning got team meeting and helping out with some cabinets shifting.... (hmm.. how come im always shifting and washing things....?)
afternoon will be taking photo for my employee pass....

No comments: