Friday, June 23, 2006

killer heels

it's been a rather tiring week... how come? i wonder why too.... perhaps juz not enough "passive rest"... i termed non-activity time outside slping as "passive rest"....

was on my way to work earlier this morning when i alighted from the mrt at buona vista station.. as i was making my way to to descending escalator, this girl was standing facing the track suddenly reversed and walked into me... she stepped onto my toe with her killer heel and tore my shoe!! i was walking so the fabric that covered the breathable part juz tear under some tensile stress... fortunate enough the tear din go all the way thru... but it hurts though... i noticed the tear immediately but cant possibly ask her to buy me a new pair rite? ask her to fix it for me? how??

ok knock off le.... going home to check on my toes.... din haf the chance to check earlier.... see ya....

No comments: