Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day off from werk~

took the fri off to extend my super long weekend! monday im off too! hehe... i've got a 5-day weekend... (and i had a 2-day work week!)

aiyah but fri was spent basically lazing ard at home.. after sending the Wifey off to work i bought breakfast and put on Jap drama to watch...haha... then for lunch i cooked instant mee and watched Evan Almight...haha.. i'd haf been an auntie if i put on some Korean drama le!!

been procrastinating my planned "bike tour" from 2pm to 3pm, then finally to 5pm... the sun is scorching hot leh.. anyway it was a good time to go for a leisure ride...


i thought this view is quite nice...



juz to show u that i was in my (t)rusty mount... i nv take bus hor... every time im on my MTB im convinvced that i absolutely LUV a MTB... very versatile, easily manovuered, i can even do some small jumps! and bes of all... no rush... it's juz not me to be always rushing... i like to take my time to ride, see flower, see grass... take some photos and occasionally unplugged my ears from my earphones to listen to the surroundings....

oh yar i caught a rainbow! it wasn't raining though... juz a huge cloud hanging between the setting sun and the rainbow...

the track looks "bent"..haha.. paranoma only gd for capturing faraway landscape...

the clouds juz look too charming...

it's getting quite late le... time to go home for dinner!!

No comments: