Monday, March 02, 2009

bedridden

almost... feel like juz sitting/lying at home all day... very unlike of me, but been having this very disturbing backache that's been bothering me since last weekend.. i was still ok at 1st, felt like a strain in the back after a couple of runs in the evenings... sth which is quite common for me.. but it became quite unbearable these 2 days that now i squirm with every little movement...(like moving my hands across the keyboard..) Janielle's wrestling out of my arms in the public is also not helping at all...

seems like a muscle strain, according to the doc.. no pain in the spine when she pressed along my spine.. gave me some muscle relaxant and pills for inflammation and pain relief.. hopefully it goes away soon.. so much things i've been looking fwd to do ever since we're starting to settle down at our new place...

No comments: