Thursday, September 21, 2006

carrot kena chopped

was on my way to yb house last nite... mainly as a physics tutor for her sec 3 sis... at 1st i tot i can earn some "fees" thru having free dinner at her place (haha!!)... but by the time i finished work and decided to go over, her mum cooked le... so bobiahn la...gotta buy my own...

alighted at serangoon station mah... so naturally i went ard the area to get my dinner..then i chanced upon this coffee shop with long long queue for economic rice (thou economical rice sounds more logical)... i tot to myself, the food muz be good.. so i queued lor...

for mini squids, kungpoh chix and vege with white rice.... $4.50!!!

i nv go back ask auntie for the breakdown of the cost la... especially when im in my own world by myself, i dun think too critically.....


Jing Eating House!!


but heng the food not very aweful... not too bad in fact... but still... it's worse than foodcourt price!!

No comments: