Friday, September 08, 2006

sucked into the tv....

kaoz... juz look at how many ppl are squeezing into one little bedroom... everyones' souls kena sucked in into the tv set.... reminds me of the times when TV were rare in the kampung days... all neighbours juz crowded ard some house with 1 little black and white tv... hmm... my ma looked like she's fallen aslp....









anyway not everyone's here la... pa is outside slping... very antisocial hor? he's getting like tat these few yrs... dunno why also... also dunno wad can i do... not that i've nv tried doing anything... but he always denies going out as a family one.... say this troublesome that troublesome.. ask us to go ahead ourselves.... *sigh~*
















ooh... bro bought this for my for my bdae... cool!! i think this is my 1st gift ever from him....? yb says he zhang da le!

No comments: