Wednesday, April 11, 2007

chasing the sun

i've got a new hobby!! that's chasing the sun in the evening before it get's down the horizon... hehe... but that's very much dependent on the weather condition of the evning la... as and when i can get off work on time/early, i'll race home, get changed, get my bike... and start pedalling towards the west...

there!! it's right there!!

i'm along Mandai now... the sun is still no where to be seen leh... it's getting dark...

decided to leave my chasing to some other day.. went to visit my grandma instead.. err.. may sound a little morbid.. coz i went to visit at Mandai Columbarium... Sunday was tombsweeping actually.. but i had plans to go Melaka.. so decided to come visit by myself 1st... anyway it's getting dark... so i din stayed for too long also.... *scared* anyway.. this was taken along my way out of the columbarium... Seletar Reservior... serenic huh...

No comments: