Tuesday, May 22, 2007

kick scooter

rcv a call from a colleague last nite asking me if i wanna go for a short spin (reads cycling).. i figured that since im not experiencing unbearable pain in my legs and shoulders, some light exercise shld do me good... to improve circulation to accelerate my muscle recovery... im juz itching to ride again la....

was already running a bit late for the appt time so i tried to speed up... as i was along Yishun Ave 1, i passed by this bus stop, and then suddenly i dun feel any resistence in my legs... i din know im THAT good... anyway i stopped and turned back to find my chain on the floor... dammit...

gotta call off the ride and i rolled myself home...

a couple of weeks b4 my bro was riding and the chain broke on him too.... so last nite he asked me...

"eh u kick-scootered home ah?"

"yar..."

No comments: