Monday, January 04, 2010

Mobile blogging! Rantings on-the-go!

Finally downloaded the app for blogger into my phone.. Been unable to do this because i needed to set up an account wih picasaweb to do this.. Anyway, here I am again...

Juz sent Janielle to her sch tdy.. The start of new sem, we expected a lot of the new students who juz strayed today to be crying.. Jan started her childcare classes in the beginning of dec, reason being I think for Jan to be staying at home for the whole of dec is quite a torture.. She's at the stage where she's veryvery active and she absorbs like a sponge.. (ok I wanted to say sth else which is know is more absorbant than sponge, but I though I better stick to this).. So staying at home is a waste of her time too.. Besides, it frees up the adults' time... =D

Anyway... She was the only one who was crying lor.. Separation anxiety.. But it only happen when it's either me or Yb who sent her to sch, if it's my MIL, she's ok.. She'll follow the routines when she gets there as if she's there for years already... Open her mouth to check for ulcers, take her temp from her ear, sanitize her hands.. And saying goodbye to her grandma..

It's always quite strssful for me when I need to send her to sch....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally more post!

FK