Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tired..

This was my 1st weekend with 2 kids, just me and Yb handling both, without any help... Everything before dinner was fine.. Other than the fact tat I was fighting back against falling asleep behind the wheels! Blood was leaving my brain for the intestines, that's why.. Anyway being tired doesn't help at all with 2 kids who refuse to cooperate with me at all.. One too young to know anything, the other too whiny for my liking, at least tonight..

Time passes so fast these days, esp when I'm at home.. So fast that I'm missing out on "my time" (quoted a gd friend).. Not sure when can i go out with friends in a weekend morning again..

I know I can't say tat I got it worst 'cause Yb needs to face them all day long....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

blanketz said...

wow!! you miss me and alwyn right??!?! when you are more settled then we can all come out bah..hehe..