Thursday, February 02, 2006

i not stupid 2

when u point a finger at a person, u r pointing 4 at yourself.... hear this b4...?

not a very closely related analogy but close enough... as an after-viewing thought to Jack Neo's new movie...

"I not Stupid too" talks abt a couple of teenage boys from a Normal Technical class in secondary school. Generally students from Normal Stream were labelled... and when u say "labelled" of coz they're bad labels.... and how working parents handle family matters...

"Look more on their good points, less on the bad points"....
i think this is my take home message from the movie... to highlight and try to bring out a person's good points/talents... and "bad point" is subjective....

I've come to realised this actually abt a yr ago, when my parents asked me to attend a parent-teacher meeting on their behalf while both of them were at work. I've come to see how teacher can bad-mouth students (my brother, he's from normal stream too), not realli bad-mouth, but the words and comments that come out from her mouth, wahlau-eh...

perhaps that was juz an isolated case bah.... i've seen some of my brother's teachers when he was younger...they're much more patient and they realli spot a student's strength...

but then again if u put this same teacher into a rowdy classroom for 5 yrs, would she be the same still??

she has to be...she's a teacher...

"when was the last time u praised someone?"

No comments: