Monday, January 29, 2007

Everything over the weekend, But the brain

was back at work this morning and the 1st thing i said to my cubicle mate was "the weekend passed by real fast hor?" usually ppl will reply "yar lor.." but she said "then does that mean u were very bz in the weekend?"

actually ok la... not very bz... but it's not exactly very empty... had an appt with Fairy's Inc. to look at some ideas for our wedding bands... roughly we haf some ideas wad to play ard with with the designs le... but i cant make up my mind if we shld juz stick to simple plain ones... which can be quite "meaningless"... anyway still in progress la... Rose gold... Rhodium plating... engrave/emboss...

as mentioned in earlier post, we had a ceremony over Sunday for my grandma's 1st yr death anniversary... my house was packed!! the kids (us) were all hiding in my room.. 2 cousins, my bro, yb and myself... lotsa food coz my mum over-prepared... we burned a "villa" for my grandma and ancestors... quite shiok hor? villa leh! the best thing is she no need to clean it de... it comes with servants and housekeepers! even trishaw! and we burnt a car with chaffuer to her a yr ago too!

anyway sunday night we were the esplanade watching this local production called "Everything but the brain". It's quite funny at the thought that im doing neuroscience work and the show i watched "didn't wanna talk anything abt the brain" at all... anyway weird title huh...

Physics, Relativity, Train, Malacca, Time, Aging, Father-Daughter, Daughter-Father... u find out the link.

No comments: