Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Juz like any other day

530am: Jemaine was "yelping" (sorry couldn't find a better word, she's wasn't crying, more of a whining yelp).. Yb mentioned sth abt it raining, and we may need to park the car in the multistorey carpark later when we sent the kids..

615am: I was driving and I told Yb I may be drying the car when I'm back, she sniggered saying I making use of the rain to wash car ah? Partly la, but not at 7am!! More like the haze will be washed off the air by the rain and if I dun dry the car, it'll form patches of dirt when the water dries..

620am: Janielle wants milk and she wan 一起泡 neh neh.. Prepared milk with one hand and carrying on the other arm.. Settled her into her bed at my MIL's..

720am: palm pain from squeezing dry the cheap wipe cloth (note to self: time to invest in microfibre absorbant wipe cloth, but wld absorbant meant that it's even more diff to dry it?? *shrugz*) Avante's almost sparkling thou!

730am: kinda late to go back to bed.. Showered, had small breakfast, check mail.. Download news into phone for reading on the MRT later...

800am: walked to the mrt station, enjoying the fresh air.. There's been a burnt smell lingering in the air for the longest time in the dry spell.. The morning rain was a nice break..

Everything else is like any other days...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: