Monday, November 29, 2004

abc MTB supper delivery -- day ride!

today was abc MTB trio's first ever day ride! (actually was thurs... today is already mon le.. sorry for the non-chronoligical order) in the all-famous track 15 somemore! it's one of my fave trails and my first trail on bike too...

the day started fine with clear blue sky, it was even sunny... a bit too hot to ride in fact.... then i suddenly got a sms abt a meeting with Klaus Heese. Prof Heese is my lecturer for my module in neurobiology and he wanna meet us regarding our requests to be included in the research proj for this hols.... i din wanna go at first coz i tot it'll be another uneventful meeting again, like the past couple of times, and was planning to give it a miss coz' i was afraid that it might interfer with myt plan to ride.... well i went in the end, not wanting to trouble my frens to help me take down notes and stuffs....

230pm
it showed on my phone....shit... supposed to be at ah bao's rm... but im still watching this stupid lab safety vcd! argh! and know wad...? it started to pour.... not rain.... but pour, like no need money like tat....

4pm
finally reach hall.. but it's still raining.... decided to proceed on if the rain stops b4 5pm....din wanna disappoint ah bao coz he was like so gian of off-road riding after tat day at BT.... part of me was quite in dilemma coz i'll be meeting yanbin later in the day....scared i cant make it on time....

430pm
"aiyah dun care lah!! let's go!"
and we're off!! cycling in the light drizzle, heavy enough to soak us, but not so much which disallow cycling.... jersey drenched and dirty lor... nvm lah, can wash later...

hehe.... it was fun in the wet trail, muddy and all.... thou i still prefer dry ride...haha.... haiz.... i still hadn't got my pair of off-road tires... dun feel comfy with only the rear off-road tire....

ah i cant blog nw....having headache.... gonna stop here....
TILL WE MEET AGAIN....!!



ah-bao, me, and... erm.....chelsea.... sigh....(i dunno how to comment...)


me on abc trail ride

No comments: