Thursday, November 18, 2004

welcome!

eheh....haha... kinda excited with this thingie...excited when i finally decided to get my butt down into blogging as well.. since ppl everywhere has been doing it... peer pressure? not innovative? copy-cat? wadever lah.... juz need a space for me to crap and blabber my nonsense away... else i'll be macam having a conversation with myself in my head all the time.... gonna go nuts someday.

it's been a rough day.... wad haf i done today? erm.... had my 4th paper of the sem; Genomics/Adv Genetics. FWAH!! bombastic module huh!! well the module is alright...the paper too.... BUT I SUCK!! dunno why.... but kinda dread the way Uni works around here (or im juz saying this becoz' i suck?).... usual times i can think and process info (though not as fast as i shld be).. but my info retrieval during exam is gonna kill me someday!!

as tingting (sbs (a.k.a. Sch of Bio Sc) mate) told jinwei:
"Qiuzhang did 5 questions in 30 mins!! "
jw: "fwah!! ni hen li hai! (u v power!) so fast!"
me: "yar.... the last 30 min...."
jw: "argh!! wahaha!!.........."

and me day was stucked at that....

as im typing this entry, at the back of my head someone (me myself actualli, told u i always talk to myself) telling me that i shld be studying now if i dun wan the same thing to repeat again for the last paper...

why muz we haf exams....? yes i know ppl going to tell me "it's like tat one wad... wad to do...?" yar lah.... but i juz wanna KB........ how i wish the schools ard here can put less emphasis on examinations, yes the ones tat u and me hate...the one we all burnt midnight oil for..the ones we lost hours and hours of sleep for.... if only exam only takes up like 40-50%....then can they truely select smart ppl from hardworking ones mah!! *wink* wahaha!!! juz dun like the thought of ppl not appearing for lectures, tutorial not done, assignmentts copied...and still get good grades coz they's got excellent memory.... sigh!! argh!!

ok brb.... see ya ard.
gotta get going le....

No comments: