Monday, November 29, 2004

December Break

Things To Do:
1. Research Proj
yes! Im in!! hmm…. Haf to be in sch nowadays… almost everyday, dun even feel like it’s hols… so much things to find out, to read, to plan and do, might even haf to write reports… shld I even be happy or not? Well it was my choice in the very first place…. So…. YEAH!!

2. Datuk/ Malacca Foot Comm. Trip
This was in our plans ever since even b4 the exam revision starts! HAH! Fast huh…. Cant wait to go man…. Still rem the last time we went Genting with the folks, Darn fun… all the havoc and stuffs… miss it so much….. it’s gonna take like 3-4 days for this trip…. How much money? I oso dunno….

3. Recce: Gunung Tapis
Well this recce was decided last minute in replacement for the trek to G.Agung in Bali. Not much time u see…. So Tapis lor…. Cheaper also… not need to take plane… 1500m above sea level…. Wonder how the view’s gonna be like…. Better be gd!!

Hmm… got a problem here now do we…? How can I possibly take so much time off my proj?? worse it’s that I’ve gotta work with 4 other students in the proj, if I dun go for a few days I’ll missed out a lot! (and so paisay also to juz be m.i.a. for so often, plus im always late for lab work)

Starting to regret taking up the position in trek comm le…. Yes it’s nice and fun to trek with the rest of the trek comm…. But it’s become like a job responsibility for us now. Of course I know that since I’ve taken up this job it’s my duty to go explore new trekking places… but the holiday is so short for goodness sake!! And I dun haf tat much Vitamin M to go so many places…. And………. I wanna go Datuk!!! Sounds like it’s so fun…... scenery worth dying for…. (choi choi)

No comments: